Sunday, December 26, 2010

thanks to angie

long before the ages when the world is not yet round,
i was walking to every corner of this world
from the north to south, from east to west
from top to bottom, from nowhere to somewhere

i could not find any paper that i could write 
the only thing that i have is the idea
i want to put things into reality
making things right, translating ideas into words

until angie came; she open my eyes into the world of blogging
she taught me how to explore 
she taught me to put things into writing
realizing ideas into the world of poetry and creativity

how can i repay someone who shared her wisdom?
whew! 'twas so great... awesome... grateful
the only thing i can say is...
Thanks to angie

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! hehehehe....Thank you very much Perry...^_^
    I'm so touch of your Poetry...^_^
    It's my "Pleasure" to shared what I got...

    To tell you honestly,you already have the vehicle,you only need is a little fuel to run smoothly...^_^
    I'm so "GRATEFUL" and "THANKFUL" for the Acknowledgment.^_^
    I admire you amazing talent,salute ako sa mga tulad mo.
    Because you still remain Humble....^_^
    GOD BLESS US ALL...^_^

    ReplyDelete